1. Presentation of the site
By virtue of article 6 of law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site www.kine-musiciens.fr are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in the framework of its implementation and monitoring:
Owner & Director of Publication:
120, Rue de la Outarde 01500 Château-Gaillard
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Site Development Credits
Dynamic Marketing, agence de communication digitale à Tours
15 boulevard Béranger – 37000 Tours
Mr. Sébastien Joubert
Mr. Bertrand Pichene, PICTORIA
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered
Use of the site www.kine-musiciens.frimplies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use are likely to be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site www.kine-musiciens.fr are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis.
This site is normally accessible to users at all times. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by Xavier Mallamaci who will then endeavor to communicate to users beforehand the dates and times of the intervention.
Le site www.kine-musiciens.frest mis à jour régulièrement par l’équipe éditoriale sous la responsabilité du directeur de publication. Likewise, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless apply to the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become acquainted with them.
3. Description of the services provided
The purpose of the www.kine-musiciens.frsite is to provide information on all the care, coaching and training activities provided by Xavier Mallamaci. The latter strives to provide the site www.kine-musiciens.fr with as accurate information as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in updates, whether caused by it or by third party partners who provide it with this information. All the information indicated on the site www.kine-musiciens.fr is given as an indication and is likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the site www.kine-musiciens.fr is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data
The website cannot be held responsible for material damage related to the use of the site. In addition, the user of the site agrees to access the site using recent equipment, which does not contain viruses and with an up-to-date latest generation browser.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeits
Xavier Mallamaci is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written consent of: Xavier Mallamaci. Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limits of liability
Xavier Mallamaci cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the sitewww.kine-musiciens.fr, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility. Xavier Mallamaci can also not be held liable for indirect damage (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site www.kine-musiciens.fr. Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions on the Contact page) are available to users. Xavier Mallamaci reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Xavier Mallamaci also reserves the right to question the user’s civil and / or criminal liability, particularly in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used ( text, photography …).
7. Management of personal data
In France, personal data is protected in particular by law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995. When using the www.kine-musiciens.fr site, the following can be collected:
- the URL of the links through which the user accessed the sitewww.kine-musiciens.fr
- the user’s access provider
- the user’s internet protocol (IP) address
In any event, Xavier Mallamaci only collects personal information about the user for the needs of certain services offered by the site www.kine-musiciens.fr.
The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, especially when entering it himself. The user of the www.kine-musiciens.fr site is then informed of the obligation or not to provide this information.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data. concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply must be sent.
No personal information of the user of the www.kine-musiciens.frsite is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the hypothesis of the acquisition of Xavier Mallamaci’s activity and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify data with regard to the user of the site www.kine-musiciens.fr.
The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies
The www.kine-musiciens.frsite contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of Xavier Mallamaci. However, Xavier Mallamaci does not have the possibility to verify the content of the sites thus visited, and therefore assumes no responsibility for this fact. Browsing the www.kine-musiciens.fr site is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user’s computer.
A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
- In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the retention rules to “use custom settings for history”. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- In Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on Content settings. In the “Cookies” section, you
can block cookies.
- Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on preferences. In the “Confidentiality” tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.kine-musiciens.fr is subject to French law.
Exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the competent courts of Lyon.
10. The main laws concerned
- Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably amended by Law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
- Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
– User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
– Personal information: “information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies” (Article 4 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978).